Saturday, October 17, 2009

A birthday party for mommy…

Troy & Sophia planned a fantastic birthday party for me today, and Sophia was so excited she was jumping from our bedroom (where I was napping while they set it all up) to the kitchen for the princess themed party.  So sweet, and she was really proud of herself.  And Troy too of course.  It was so special for me, one of the best birthday’s I’ve had in a while!

Oct 2009 246Sophia picked out the amazing chocolate marzipan cake.  It was so rich that Troy & I could only eat about 1/2 of our pieces, but both of our girls loved it!  And both had seconds…  wow. Oct 2009 244 Oct 2009 250 Sophia even found her blue tiara for me to wear.

Oct 2009 251 Thanks for all of your messages.  Our internet stopped working this week (of course) so I wasn’t able to get them for a few days, but it was so nice to be remembered by you all!

xx

No comments: