Well, things are starting to get interesting.
We went for our normal 40 weeks +1 day appt tonight, and it turns out the baby's heart rate is a little on the low side, and combined with a decreased level of amniotic fluid, the doctor sent us in to the hospital just to make sure. Once at the hospital they monitored the baby for another 30 min, then took measurements of the fluid levels, and decided that they will most likely induce me tomorrow or Wednesday morning (depending on how the tests go tomorrow when we go back in).
Plus I think it was really busy in there tonight - people were running all over the place! Tomorrow may be better for all of us. (Maybe even a private room as light at the end of the tunnel)