Monday, June 01, 2009

Z update

Actually this should be more of a computer update...

Anyway, I'm having some majorly inconvenient computer issues, and despite being married to a MS guy with connections, it looks like the only thing I can do is go back to the original configuration of my computer - from 20 months ago (like dog years!!!) So I've gotten most of the posts updated for the major events in the past month, and it will probably take me the next couple nights to get the rest up & going (hopefully!). In the meantime, most of our photos are backed up in multiple places, as well as documents, and all the other really important things in our lives...
Hopefully when this is all done, things will be moving faster, and much more simply, than before...


and a few images to leave you with for the next couple days...
(Sophia with her self made hair cut - she actually did a pretty good job... Bangs only, she just couldn't see while she was drawing!)


No comments: